Waiting...

Hi guys just thought I'd stop by and scribble a bit before tomorrow. I'm going back to hospital in the morning for removal of my jejunostomy tube and placement of a new nasal jejunal tube. We are testing to see if the pain settles down with the surgical tube out of the way. If things go well and I tolerate the feed I will be having a PEG tube with jejunal extension. I'm not sure what the plan is yet, I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow. I'll try and post tomorrow evening to fill you in on the details.

I've not been too good this week pain wise and will be so relieved when this tube comes out!

Here's hoping this new plan works better xxx keep your fingers and toes crossed for me xxx

Comments

  1. Hey beautiful! Really hope all goes well with the removal and the NJ. Got all my bendy bits crossed for you that this is the breakthrough you need!! Sending all the love, hugs and best wishes for you! Loads of love, Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly,
    You're so sweet. I'll be sure to keep you posted my gorgeous bendy friend xxx hugs xxx minty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi please post comments below, I love to hear from my readers so don't be shy X

Popular posts from this blog

Gastroparesis, EDS & the Final Piece of the Jigsaw Part #3 / Cranio-cervical Instability!

Gastroparesis, EDS, & the final piece of the jigsaw #Part 2

Gastroparesis the Truth