My new feeding trial.

Hey guys, Just posting to let you all know that my naso jejunal feeing tube is up and running. It was all done early this morning but it's taken all day for me to get up onto a ward and be admitted fully. I don't really know what the plan is yet but will be seeing my GI tomorrow. I'll be sure to fill you all in on the details tomorrow. We have just re- started the feed this evening at 10mls an hour with a view to increasing it by 5mls an hour per day after that. I'm already feeling uncomfortable with it as I haven't been to the loo in weeks so everything is tight and sore. I'll be so glad when they finally pull out my surgical jejunostomy tomorrow! Maybe that will help x Here's hoping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gastroparesis, EDS & the Final Piece of the Jigsaw Part #3 / Cranio-cervical Instability!

Gastroparesis, EDS, & the final piece of the jigsaw #Part 2

Gastroparesis the Truth