Looking For volunteers!

Hi everyone,

Firstly I want to say sorry to those of you who can't view the video! I can't get it to work on mobile devices which is REALLY frustrating!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has shared it and sent messages, I'm touched by the response and am so grateful for your continued support! I am really trying to help get some action for Gastroparesis here in the UK and am trying to team up with other gastroparesis patients to spread the word and hopefully get some funding for research. I would also like to create a UK branch of G-Pact and have been looking into the possibility of doing this. It looks promising at the moment but due to my own health issues it's going to take me a long time on my own! So I'm looking for volunteers here in the UK to help me to achieve this goal for all of us! If you are at all interested then PLEASE let me know. You can email me at: helpmeminx@yahoo.co.uk or leave a comment below.

I have some great fundraising ideas but am always looking for new ones so if you have a good one let me know! Don't be shy!!!!!!!

For my most recent update please go to the Diary section x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gastroparesis, EDS & the Final Piece of the Jigsaw Part #3 / Cranio-cervical Instability!

Gastroparesis, EDS, & the final piece of the jigsaw #Part 2

Gastroparesis the Truth