Still here x

Hey guys, sorry for not posting much recently, I have been working on connecting some of my groups and pages to my blog so that I can tidy everything up a little. I decided to write a full account of my story but as I started writing I realised it was going to take me much more than one session at the computer. So that's what I'm busy doing for now in case you were wondering why I'm so quiet at the moment. I have not slept much recently and it's not easy to write well when you have brain fog! So it's taking longer than expected and is looking more like a book than a blog but hey I'll finish it some day soon x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi please post comments below, I love to hear from my readers so don't be shy X

Popular posts from this blog

Gastroparesis, EDS & the Final Piece of the Jigsaw Part #3 / Cranio-cervical Instability!

Gastroparesis, EDS, & the final piece of the jigsaw #Part 2

Gastroparesis the Truth