Wonder Woman

I know I haven't posted in a while but I have been so busy trying to be wonder woman I really haven't had the energy left for it. That sounds really exciting but in all honesty wearing a pair of spandex pants is probably the closest I'm ever going to get!… Not that I actually own any spandex either, just to be clear ; )

So what have I been doing?

Well, following on from part 1,2,3,4,……blaughgghghgugh I decided not to write part 5! I have a half finished version of it but I don't intend to post it. So much has happened since then that I just don't want to look back. I could list the catastrophe's in bullet points for you but that's not really me and I won't let any of this define who I am as a person!

It may not define who I am but it is always going to be a big part of my life, and for that reason I've had to re-build life around it rather than brush it under the carpet. I don't always get it right and there are so many days when I still wish it wasn't me but I don't allow myself to think that way too often… I have learnt that even when you think there could be no "worse" it is still possible so you just have to make the best of what you've got.

I guess that's a lesson many people don't ever have to learn and, as a result…they let life pass them by. Everyone needs a purpose and mine kind of found me, it's funny how things work out. I could have spent my whole life never really being happy, because I didn't know what sadness was, not truly. Of course I still wish it hadn't been me, but I am thankful for the lessons I've learned along the way and the friends Ive met who get me through the day.

I don't ever achieve very much in a single day, but put all those days together and it's surprising how it mounts up. Four and a half years has felt like an eternity, but I'm still breathing… perhaps that is enough to warrant the spandex pants?

4 years:

55,000 page views
1 UK support Group- 430 people joined so far
£5000+ raised for research
Thousands more aware
2 blogs
One website….nearly there!

….and the BEST friends I could ever wish for! That's got to be something to be thankful for xxxxx

GIFTuk!







Comments

  1. I love it when you post hun and you are right sometimes life gets in the way. I've had breaks from blogging myself (one lasted 18 months because I just didn't have the energy and I felt so low I didn't see the point) and sometimes you need it.
    You've achieved a crazy amount and be very proud of yourself hun. I am enormously proud of you. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi please post comments below, I love to hear from my readers so don't be shy X

Popular posts from this blog

Gastroparesis, EDS & the Final Piece of the Jigsaw Part #3 / Cranio-cervical Instability!

Gastroparesis, EDS, & the final piece of the jigsaw #Part 2

Gastroparesis the Truth