Writers Block!

I don't claim to be a writer by any stretch of the imagination,  but I do have writers block!

Maybe it's not a lack of something to say but rather...I'm sick of the subject. I feel like I've come to a bit of a road block and I'm swinging from not wanting to talk about it anymore to wishing I could. I'm not saying I don't have support, I do! I have a great family and a truly amazing best friend, not to mention all the friends I've made through here! However, sometimes those are the people I least want to speak to. Not because I can't...I simply don't want to. It's kind of hard to explain hence "writers block".

The only way I can explain it that makes any sense is to compare it to the kitchen bin...don't laugh, I've been thinking about how I can put this into words for ages. Yup...the kitchen bin was the best by far ha ha.

Anyhow, if your house is anything like mine then you will know what I'm talking about!
The way it works here is, the bin gets full. No one wants to empty it, so they start trying to push everything down to avoid the job. Anything deemed too large for the overly crowded bin squashing exercise will be duly placed next to the overly crowded bin. This continues until someone eventually tries to add one last thing and it backfires like a game of Jenga. Then they are forced to empty the bin! Then the real fun starts, as a result of cramming the bin, the bin liner isn't strong enough and then you can't get the liner out. This makes it a messy job so next time it needs emptying it becomes someone else's job because you did it last time...and it was messy!

Confused, why not just empty it regularly and it won't get like that? Well, that goes for people too. We need to empty the mental dustbin regularly. Get rid of the rubbish and you won't end up in a mess. My problem right now is, I've run out of liners! I don't really want to discus it with anyone close because I want to protect them and they live it all with me enough already. To begin with, my group of fellow bendies and Gastro warriors was the perfect solution to that problem. However recently, I find that I don't want to go there either. Not because I can't, but because the people there have become special to me too! Yes we can give encouragement, advice and most of all, friendship but that's the problem...talk to anyone about anything in the world, name your subject but you will always get one of those three things back, encouragement, friendship or advice lol.

So I finally get to my point...and believe me this has taken a lot longer to write than it did to read!

I don't want any of those things, I just want to empty the mental dustbin... but I don't want encouragement, advice or friendship because I can't give those things in return right now...at least not until I've emptied the bin!




Comments

Post a Comment

Hi please post comments below, I love to hear from my readers so don't be shy X

Popular posts from this blog

Gastroparesis, EDS & the Final Piece of the Jigsaw Part #3 / Cranio-cervical Instability!

Gastroparesis, EDS, & the final piece of the jigsaw #Part 2

Gastroparesis the Truth