Never Ever Give Up!

To all my friends and family,

I want to thank you for being there for me. For keeping my spirits up in the hardest of times and for believing in me from the start. 

Our relationships have been tested to the very extremes yet we still stand side by side in battle, waiting for times to change. I promise you faithfully that one day, we will win this fight..... how can I be so sure? Because with friends and family to help you through, you don't need a miracle, you already have one!

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sticking it out with me and never loosing hope x

Never Ever Give Up!
NEGU x



Dear Gastroparesis,

Screw You!

Nat x

Comments

  1. You are, and always have been, one of my biggest inspirations! And I will always give you any support I am able to... You know where to find me 😉 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi please post comments below, I love to hear from my readers so don't be shy X

Popular posts from this blog

Gastroparesis, EDS & the Final Piece of the Jigsaw Part #3 / Cranio-cervical Instability!

Gastroparesis, EDS, & the final piece of the jigsaw #Part 2

Gastroparesis the Truth