Tuesday, 19 October 2010

weight loss

The main issue faced by many people suffering from unexplained abdominal pain is, weight loss. I have spent many hours searching the internet for information on BMI (body mass index) and advice on how to gain weight when eating becomes a problem. I have, to my amazement found an abundance of information for people who have a high BMI and need to loose weight. Yet those who are seriously underweight seem to have been forgotten. There is very little information on the health risks of having a low BMI which is something I aim to look into and post on this site.
I would love to hear from anyone who has been diagnosed with;

Functional vomiting
                                                                                                    
Functional dyspepsia
                                                                                                  
Post prandial distress syndrome

Maybe you would be kind enough to share your experiences on this page so that together we can build a resource for people who are looking for answers.

If you are suffering with upper abdominal (stomach) pain and have been sent away by your GP I would also like to hear from you....what ever your story please feel free to share x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!


    Unexplained Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete

Hi please post comments below, I love to hear from my readers so don't be shy X